An ICTA Master Trainer is a person who has an extensive training experience, who is a role model for other Trainers, and who has contributed with new developments within his/her field. ICTA Master Trainers have the privilege of certifying members at levels of Master Coach and Professional Trainer. They set up and supervise the training programs of the ICTA Certified Institutes, and guarantee that the Institutes offer their students a high level of training, meeting the standards of ICTA.An ICTA Master Trainer meets the following criteria:
A. Practical experience
- A Minimum 5 years as ICTA Professional Trainer, doing a number of successful trainings per year at basic and advanced levels, at least 200 students during the period.
- Must have assisted at a Trainer's Training (10 days) at least once.B. Contribution
- Must have contributed to the development and marketing of his/her branch (such as: NLP/Enneagram/Coaching/Hypnosis) by publishing a book / a video course or the like.
- Must have developed a new and unique training program in accordance with personal values, using personal talents and resources.C. Demonstration of the following competencies
- Being able to teach at basic and advanced level with immediate recall of any topic from memory without notes;
- Being able to put any topic into a bigger frame, explaining its connection to his/her specialty as a whole;
- Demonstrate ability to shift between content and form / between experience and labelling;
- Demonstrate ability to do what one is teaching and to teach what one is doing;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the branch, its history and development and of related organisations worldwide. D. Excellent level of trainer skills:
a. Group rapport, pacing and leading;
b. Respect for audience;
c. Ability to answer questions;
d. Designing goals for a teaching session and accomplishing them;
e. Designing new exercises and explaining them;
g. Using metaphors and trance with group;
h. Be a master of giving feedback;
i. Do successful demonstrations before the group;
j. Lead group processes;
k. Demonstrate a personal style, using personal strengths. How to become an ICTA Master Trainer?
When a Trainer meets the above criteria, he/she will ask a Master Trainer to evaluate his/her skill level. The Master Trainer may suggest more training before certification, such as:
- co-teaching or assisting at one or several basic trainings / or advanced trainings with feedback;
- individual follow-up sessions;
- assisting at a Trainer's Training one more time. When the Trainer meets all the above criteria, he/she will be certified by 2 Master Trainers during a training session.
The Trainer will pay the Master Trainer their expenses and a fee decided by the Master Trainers (this fee cannot exceed 250 Euro per person).
This level of membership requires a fee of 100 Euro which is paid at admittance and then should be renewed every 5 years.What privileges does this level of membership give me?
- Information about you (your photo, description of your professional activity, contact details) is posted on ICTA website in the Master Trainers section,
- Your training center becomes an ICTA Accredited Institute,
- You are entitled to create your own training programs as well as accredit and supervise training programs of ICTA Professional Trainers, thus ensuring high quality of professional training offered by them and correspondence to ICTA criteria,
- Students who graduate from your coaching training programs can apply for ICTA Associate Coach Membership,
- You are entitled to certify ICTA Master Coaches and ICTA Professional Members,
- You can use ICTA logo on the certificates that you issue,
You can refer to your ICTA Master Trainer Membership in communication with your clients,
You can use ICTA logo in your marketing.
To apply for Master-Trainer certification you need to contact us at email@example.com, attaching information that confirms meeting criteria stated above.