1. The goal of the coach/trainer will always be to forward the personal and psychological development and health for the client/students. This comes before any personal interests the coach/trainer might have.
2. The coach/trainer keeps confidential all the information he or she learns of their clients/students during the sessions or/and trainings. Personal information about the client/student will only be given to a third party with the consent of the client/student. The only exception from this will be if keeping quiet jeopardizes the safety of the client/student, the coach/trainer or other people.
3. All written material, that the coach/trainer may keep about the client/students to help him in his work must be kept in a locked place to avoid misuse by a third party.
4. If the coach/trainer wishes to make an audio or video record of a session to use for his own feedback or for a session with his supervisor, this should be done openly and with the full consent of the client/student. The supervisor or other third party must see a written consent from the client/student, before the record is presented.
5. The coach/trainer will not have a sexual relationship with the client/student as long as there is a coach-client or/and trainer-student relationship.
6. The coach should refer the client to another colleague, if he finds he is not able to finish the course of coaching for lack of competence in this special case, or for personal reasons.
7. The coach/trainer will continue his/her own personal development by participating in courses or peer groups, seeing a coach or therapist regularly and receive supervision on his client or/and training work.