To become certified as an ICTA Professional Trainer the student must have 500 hours of professional training
- at least 200 hours of professional training program in his/her specialty (Coaching, NLP, Enneagram, Hypnosis)
- at least 200 hours of basic training in practical psychology / psychotherapy / coaching, including participation in training courses, personal change work, client work and supervision
- at least 100 hours of Trainer's Training
The ICTA training hours are 50 minutes.
The details of the contents of training courses will depend on the student's choice of specialty (NLP, Enneagram, Hypnosis, Coaching).
Certification takes place as a written evaluation covering basic and advanced knowledge of the student's specialty (NLP, Enneagram, Hypnosis, Coaching) and an oral teaching session, evaluated by a Master Trainer from an accredited ICTA Institute.
The students are certified as Professional Trainer within their chosen specialty.
A Professional Trainer is a person who
Only Master Trainers can evaluate and certify Trainers.
- Creates rapport at a deep level with any group
- Can lead the group participants into different states to support their learning
- Can teach any topic within his chosen specialty overtly and covertly
- Can teach to the participants' conscious as well as subconscious mind
- Supports participants' learning processes and growth in many ways
- Can design new training courses and exercises
- Can do effective demonstrations of all topics, exercises and coaching sessions within his specialty
- Can give feedback to others with excellent rapport
The certification fee is decided by a Master Trainer, but should not exceed 250 Euro.
This level of membership requires a fee of 100 Euro which is paid at admittance and then should be renewed every 5 years.